Looking for new Trustees
Robin Hood Health Foundation
The Robin Hood Health Foundation is looking for new trustees who share our commitment to creativity, compassion and addressing the social determinants of health. To complement our existing board team, we are especially interested in hearing from people with senior level charity experience, professional experience of the arts, and/or experience of designing services for & with minority communities.
Our primary interest is in whether you share our values - we are happy to consider a very wide range of skills and experience. Understanding charity governance is a must.
- Opportunity to shape a pioneering and nationally-recognised programme of arts & health activities
- Supportive board with development opportunities for the right person
- Be at the forefront of integrating the arts with complementary health and NHS social prescribing.
Meetings are held quarterly and board members may need to read and respond to papers or advise on specific tasks in between. The charity is due to develop a new business plan and this will need additional input of around one day, spread over two months. The work of the charity takes place alongside very busy NHS colleagues who deal with many competing demands.
In the first instance we will share the role description and offer an informal chat to discuss what you would like to offer to the charity and deal with any questions you may have. Thereafter we may ask for a formal application and references.
When do I need to be available?
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Trusteeship and Committee Work
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities