Marketing Support Volunteer
Different Planet Arts
Main purpose of the role: To support the Director and core team at Different Planet Arts with the implementation of marketing and publicity together with awareness raising strategies and methodologies.
Beneficiaries of the role: Disabled children & young people and their families using the Wildheart Project.
Range of tasks to be carried out:
- To attend meetings as required to carry out the role
- To assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns as instructed by The Director
- To support The Director and core team in collating written copy and images for flyers, brochures and other written materials
- To assist with online or postal mailouts as instructed by the Director
- Visit our projects and attend our events to ensure a clear understanding of our work
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to communicate effectively, be articulate, with strong writing skills and the ability to feedback accurately
- Reliability – able to attend meetings on time and commit to the work load
- Good organisational skills – to be able to organise and plan content
- To be approachable, open and flexible
- Good understanding of confidentiality
- The ability to work equally well in a team and unsupervised
- To be willing to attend relevant training sessions and meetings where possible
- To be willing to meet with supervisor for supervision on a regular basis.
- Experience of working within an arts / theatre / play charity
- References to add to your CV
- Payment of all out of pocket expenses
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Minimum of 3 months - approx half a day per week|
Where does this role take place?
59 Spences Lane
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Families and Parenting
- Young People
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer