Terrence Higgins Trust
We are seeking a team of Micro-Volunteers to join out projects across the UK to help out in an ad hoc way at events such as marathons, World Aids Day and to support outreach.
This role would be perfect for someone hoping to expand their skills in events, fundraising outreach, or is interested in sharing their existing skills with the charity.
This is an ad hoc role whereby, if successful, Terrence Higgins Trust will reach out throughout the year with volunteering opportunities for you.
- A basic understanding of the issues relating to HIV and AIDS, or a willingness to learn.
- A commitment to working as part of a team and ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in fundraising, outreach and/or events.
- Reimbursement of expenses (discuss levels with manager.)
- Opportunity to do top-up training about the charity, HIV, Zoom, safeguarding and Data Protection if needed.
- Great experience for anyone hoping to start a career in the charity sector.
Ad hoc volunteering
When do I need to be available?
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities