Spiral Sussex Limited
To drive minibuses to pick up people with learning difficulties and disabilities from their homes and take them to their activities or outings or holidays. Working as part of team every day is full of fun and variety.
- Experience essential.
- Must be able to work under own initiative.
- Outgoing personality.
- Good with people. Caring patient nature.
- Must have a clean licence and be 25 or over (insurance requirement).
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Meeting lots of different people
- working in a fun team of happy people
- On going training.
You need to be physically active to help participants on/off the minibus and to operate the tail lift.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Unit 1A, Prospect House
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Must be 25 or over and held full clean driving licence for 4 years at least
Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities
Access to council and In-house training courses