Online Activity Session Support for adults with learning difficulties
Spiral Sussex Limited
During lockdown we have provided online activity sessions for some of our participants. We wish to continue this as a service and are looking for people to run sessions providing: interactive games, basic skills learning, music including sing-a-longs and karaoke etc, chat and listen.
This would initially be from our centre but can then later be from your own home.
No experience required
- The role is very rewarding.
- It will help to increase self confidence.
- Increase your social life with a team of fun people.
You will need to attend our Centre in Bevendean whilst we train you. The centre is accessible by the No 48 bus or by train via Moulescomb station and a 10min walk. There is also plenty of parking available. Spiral also runs a minibus service picking people up.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||There are lots of timeslots and sessions to choose from as we develop this online service.|
Where does this role take place?
Unit 1A, Prospect House
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Health and Social Care
- Learning Disabilities
- Older People
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities