Race Pack Collection - Brighton Marathon Weekend
Brighton Marathon Weekend
Team Brighton is made up of amazing people who give it their all to bring the Brighton Marathon Weekend to life.
We require a strong team to assist with the Race Pack Collection as well as meeting and greeting our runners as they arrive at the Event Village.
To join the team, you’ll be energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and committed.
Being a part of the team is an amazing experience, helping to support thousands of runners and spectators at one of the biggest events for the city, and the UK’s second largest marathon.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Shifts: AM and PM shifts available.|
- Fitness and Sport
- Administration and Office
- General Helping
- Local Events
- One-off Activity
- Practical Skills
- Sports Volunteering
- Supporting People and Befriending
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities