Reception, Administration & IAG Volunteer, (Crawley)
YMCA DownsLink Group
Are you interested in building your experience in a customer service/administrative setting in a busy, charity wellbeing service?
The Youth Advice Centre (YAC) in Crawley is looking for reception and administration volunteers to work with the team to meet and greet clients in the YAC, manage initial queries, support the management of clients in the drop in space, keep monitoring systems up to date and undertake admin tasks to support effective delivery of the service.
- An understanding of the needs of vulnerable young people and their families or a willingness to learn.
- Confidence in talking to young people and ability to build effective and positive relationships with a wide range of young people aged 11-25.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both adults and young people.
- We ask our volunteers to offer a minimum of 1 shift a week with a minimum commitment of a year.
- Gain experience working alongside an experienced and established team, as well as a wide range of multi-disciplinary professionals, including Youth Workers, Early Year Workers and YES Case Workers.
- Develop skills and build your experience working with children and young people.
- Develop knowledge of administrative systems within a charity and local authority setting.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We ask our volunteers to offer a minimum of 1 shift a week with a minimum commitment of a year.|
Where does this role take place?