The Sussex Beacon
We are looking for a Volunteer Receptionist to cover our Monday afternoon shift from 1pm - 4pm and also on a Tuesday morning from 9.30am - 1pm.
This is a public facing role that would suit one or two different people looking to return to work or who want to volunteer in a regular slot. We do ask that you are able to commit for a minimum of 6 months in this regular slot.
Induction and support will be given for this role.
Ability to us a computer, email and Microsoft works.
Experience in dealing with the public and a good telephone manner.
- Opportunity to be part of Team Beacon, our growing volunteer team.
- Return to work experience.
- Great opportunity to meet new people.
We are able to pay up to a maximum of £5.00 or the price of a Brighton City Saver bus Fare.
Subsidised lunch for volunteers.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||You would need to be available on a regular basis on a Monday afternoon and/or a Tuesday morning for the minimum of 6 months.|
Where does this role take place?
10 Bevendean Road
- Health and Social Care
- Administration and Office
Parking and reception area
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Maximum of a Brighton City Saver Bus Fare
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
A 3 shift induction period