Terrence Higgins Trust (Brighton)
THT Reception Volunteers provide a welcoming, responsive, confidential and efficient service to people contacting THT, either in person or by telephone.
We are looking for a new volunteer to help provide front of house support to the Ship Street Office. The volunteer will ensure that all visitors to the building are greeted and dealt with in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner, receive deliveries, operate the franking machine, process outgoing post and record and manage room bookings for the building.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Experience of using computers and sending emails.
- Full training provided
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses where possible
- Support and supervision
- References given subject to THT policy
- Opportunity to undertake accredited training programmes
- Opportunity to develop and update skills and gain new experiences
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We would like you to commit to least one shift per week (9:30am-1.30pm or 1.30pm – 5.30pm) for a minimum of 6 months.|
Where does this role take place?
314-320 Gray's Inn Road
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
We will reimburse travel costs and up to £5.00 for lunch.
- Health and Safety
All volunteers will complete a volunteer induction.
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Support on Offer
All volunteers will be supported by a volunteer manager.
Induction training Role specific training.