Kennedy St Foundation
Remote working opportunity. Do you have experience or a background in researching and analysing data?
The Kennedy St. Foundation supports families and individuals affected by substance abuse disorder. We were founded as a social enterprise by Kevin Kennedy (Curly from Coronation Street) and Clare Kennedy in 2016 to reach more people in the community that want to embark on a journey of recovery and transformation. In 2020 we took the next step in our journey and became a registered charity.
We are looking for a volunteer to undertake research projects to help us improve knowledge and evidence on recovery best practice.
We would like you to:
- Undertake a range of recovery related research projects.
- Establish processes to capture and report data at baseline and during projects.
- Conduct interviews, focus groups, observation, and surveys.
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data using relevant methods.
- Interpret results, form conclusions, and write evaluation reports.
- Experience in analysing and reporting on research data (qualitative and quantitative) and of working with large and complex datasets.
- Background, training, or strong interest in a social science.
- Highly organised and able to manage competing deadlines.
- Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Tools for data entry, analysis and interpretation..
- Confident in communicating research findings to a wide range of internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Opportunity to contribute to increasing the impact of a charity working with a vulnerable group.
- Gain experience to strengthen your CV.
- The chance to connect with new people in the local area from a wide range of backgrounds, and be part of a friendly supportive team.
- Remote working opportunity.
- You will need access to a computer, telephone, and internet.
- Expenses as agreed.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||This role is flexible with remote working, and can be carried out in a way that fits around the other commitments in your life.|
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities