Revive Café Volunteer
We are looking for lovely new Volunteers to come and join our Café crew here at Emmaus Brighton.
The role is very interactive and social working with Companions and customers.
It would involve helping in the Café from clearing and cleaning tables, delivering food from the kitchen to the customers, helping customers with any queries or needs, working on the till, making drinks etc.
- This is a very customer focused role, no prior experience required, all training will be provided.
- The Volunteer needs a reasonable level of physical ability to carry food, drinks and clear tables.
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene would be a plus.
- An interest in meeting new people from all walks of life.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- We will provide a hot lunch to the Volunteer.
- It is a really social role where you can meet and interact with new people.
- Learning new skills in a Community environment.
- We offer lunch to our volunteers.
- We have on site parking.
- We can reimburse for travel expenses.
- Bus no 1 and 1A stop close by to the Community.
- The closest train station is Portslade.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Ideally we are looking for Volunteers who can do any of the following days: Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday|
Where does this role take place?
- Cooking and Catering
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities