Social Media Volunteer
You’ll help to develop future online content for volunteers with your feedback and reporting:
- A Social Media Volunteer helps to spread the message and events of TotRockinBeats & Dad La Soul to those who need us through social media posts.
- You’ll share a selection of content, articles, events and news posts from us on social media
- You’ll help to gain attention, move forward, gain engagement and help publicise our events online
- Provide feedback about your social media posts and how valuable people have found them.
- A good knowledge of at least one social media platform
- Access to a computer, tablet, or phone with internet access
- Excellent online communication skills
- A friendly personality
You will be there to promote TotRockinBeats & Dad La Soul through your social media accounts and to reach those who may not realise who we are.
With a lot of parents turning to online methods of reaching support it’s a chance for you to give back to your online community without leaving the comfort of your sofa.
You’ll have the chance to develop your IT and communication skills along the way and to help with developing our social media posts.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We don't believe that we should be chained to the desk, worrying about how to make the school run. We are very flexible time-wise.|
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Families and Parenting
- Health and Social Care
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer