Social media volunteer
We are FoodPioneers C.I.C
Do you have experience of maximising social media channels? Are you interested in using your skills and experience to contribute to a community-based group, with food at its heart? Are you looking for an ongoing volunteer role? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We Are FoodPioneers create innovative projects in and around Worthing, inspired by land and sea. With food at the heart of all we do, our pioneering initiatives build community, enrich lives, connect people, and celebrate the natural. Our big dream is to get everyone to think, feel and act like a FoodPioneer!
We Are FoodPioneers needs your help.
We have new and existing projects that we need help to shout about and maximise the power of social media to attract supporters, volunteers and ensure that people know what we are up to.
Your can help us by:
- Ensuring a regular and consistent stream of content across social media.
- Developing a social media content plan - mapping out national days relevant to us.
- Monitoring posts to see which ones perform well to influence our content.
- Maximising followers through improving content.
- Using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to spread the word and engage with supporters.
- Experience of maximising Social Media channels
- Team work
- Ability to think creatively.
You will be fully supported by our Volunteer Coordinator so you feel comfortable and confident in your volunteering.
- Learn new skills
- Motivation and sense of achievement
- Develop new interests, hobbies and experiences
- Be part of a team
- Meet a diverse range of people.
You will be volunteering from home so you will need access to a suitable device and internet connection.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||This is a flexible role which you can organise to fit around your other commitments. But you must be looking for an ongoing volunteer role, rather than a short term project.|
- Marketing and Media
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities