Social Media Volunteer
YMCA DownsLink Group
Are you looking to build your experience in working with digital engagement and social media in a busy charity support service?
We are looking for volunteers who would like to work with our YAC team to curate and develop social media content, build an audience and increase engagement with our online presence in order to raise awareness of the service with young people and families in Crawley and surrounding areas.
- An understanding of the needs of vulnerable young people and their families or a willingness to learn.
- Confidence in talking to young people and ability to build effective and positive relationships with a wide range of young people aged 11-25.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both adults and young people.
- We ask our volunteers to offer a minimum of 1 shift a week with a minimum commitment of a year.
- Develop skills in offering online information, advice and guidance on a wide range of areas.
- Working alongside an experienced and established team
- Develop skills in working with young people and families
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We ask our volunteers to offer a minimum of 1 x 4-hour shift a week with a minimum commitment of a year – successful candidates may fulfil this role within flexible hours, as long as this suits the needs of the service.|