Special Care Dental Services Volunteer
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
The role is to support patients attending the clinic who request assistance with completion of forms, this is particularly requested for the Thursday morning drop-in clinic for the homeless population. Also, general office duties which will include, filing, photocopying,and preparing files for clinics.
Once settled in the role reminder telephone calls to patients can be undertaken.
- Friendly person with general office and IT skills.
- Have the ability to deal with vulnerable individuals from a variety of backgrounds, and be robust to deal with any situation
- Good timekeeping.
- Interacting with office staff and the general public.
- Gaining office experience
- Socially rewarding
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to 15 miles each way
The role will be at the Special Care Dental Services, Morley Street, Brighton which is served by a regular bus service.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Special Care Dental Services, The School Clinic
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer