We have a mass of new and used parts which have been jumbled up in multiple moves. We need someone to sort and catalogue these so we can use them effectively, and list what we don't want on an online auction.
Accurate clerical ability. Able to use a spreadsheet would help. Patience is probably the most important, but ability to recognise mechanical parts is also helpful.
1. Meet others
2. Help the disabled
3. learn new skills
1. some physical strength helpful.
2. Flexible hours to suit.
3. Located at the Worthing workshop.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Freedom House, Basepoint
Little High Street
Shoreham By Sea
- Administration and Office
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
18+ safe working
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer