Street level volunteers
Shoreham, Southwick & Fishersgate Covid-19 Mutual Aid Communities
We are looking for people who can help support neighbours in their street during the Covid-19 emergency. Working alongside others, your role will be to:
- Deliver self-isolation cards to all neighbours.
- Help identify those who need support and coordinate the help they need.
- Assist with shopping, posting mail, collecting prescriptions.
- Help recruit other trusted volunteers where needed.
- Keep in touch by phone with people who are on their own.
You will be volunteering as part of a well-organised, supportive local group and will only be asked to do things which are safe for you and your neighbours. Our group follows government safety guidelines at all times.
You don't need to have done anything like this before. You just need common sense and be willing to behave responsibly and kindly at all times.
Make a difference at this critical time for our community
Practical ConsiderationsOf course you will not be able to volunteer if you are unwell yourself or required to self-isolate.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Whatever time you can offer will be greatly appreciated.|