Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Worthing and Adur
Your role will be to support the Children’s Community Nursing Team with the unpacking, sorting and packing of supplies ready for delivery.
You must be 18 years or older to volunteer in this role.
Skills and other requirements:
- Volunteer will need to be reasonably fit and mobile as some light lifting will be required
- Self-motivated; with an ability to think on your feet and work independently
- Punctual and dependable
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Excellent communication skills.
- Help others in your community
- Meet new people
- Expenses can be claimed.
- This role is based on the Lancing Business Park.
- The volunteer will be required on a Wednesday afternoon for approx. 2-3 hours per week.
- Light lifting required for this role.
- This role is suitable for over 18's.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Weekly on a Wednesday afternoon for approx. 2-3 hours|
Where does this role take place?
- Health and Social Care
- Practical Skills
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities
light lifting required so volunteer should be active