Volunteer Website Developer
Sustainable Sussex currently has a WordPress website in need of an update and so we are looking for an experienced individual (or team) to upgrade and implement our new vision and structure and maybe stick around to help with updates and maintenance as our small charity grows to include more projects into the future.
Our website was originally donated to us by a local firm, who can no longer maintain it, and areas have stopped working and we need our it to be serviceable and safe!
We would like a volunteer to have experience with WordPress or other Website development systems and an eye for detail.
- An opportunity to support a small, growing charity.
- Potential to visit our sites, projects and events as we increase activities.
- Our projects are very much focused on community food growing, production and sharing - you would be helping to engage people in need for various reasons.
When do I need to be available?
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Community Food
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Mental Health
- No specific interest
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Wildlife and Animals
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities