Technician / Repairer
To fix and service mobility aids and build bespoke powerchairs for disabled people of all disabilities and age.
Any electrical and mechanical experience would be helpful but we have the experience and knowledge to train you in this area through guidance, instruction and working as a team.
- Opportunity to use our workshop
- Work experience & training
- Improves CV
- Meet other people.
We are situated behind Worthing main train station and bus routes.
We will work around your availability but usually, we are open every Tuesdays, however, we are open to work other days - so let's speak!
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We are eager to gain volunteers in this role and opportunities are available ASAP and ongoing.|
Where does this role take place?
- General Helping
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities