Together Co Befriending Remote Admin Support Volunteer
As a Remote Admin Support Volunteer you would be making a huge difference to the efficient running of our befriending service. You’d be making phone calls to our scheme members and volunteers as well as other general administrative tasks, including database entries. This role is home based, and does not require time in the office. Full training offered.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A good attention to detail.
- A friendly phone manner and able to relate well to older people or people with physical disabilities
- Sensitive to people’s needs and feelings
- Able to use computers (particularly our CharityLog database – you’ll be given training on this)
Experience in office/ admin skills
Volunteers will be reimbursed for all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||2+ hours a week. Flexible but during normal office hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. We’d like you to be able to commit to a minimum of six months.|
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities