Sussex Against Bullying
Sussex Against Bullying is a voluntary organisation based in Sussex, aiming to provide a range of support services to young people aged 8-18 affected by bullying.
This is a new organisation looking for trustees to help the organisation gain charity registration and establish its services.
We are currently looking for an Honorary Treasurer to take care of and oversee the financial side of the organisation.
The role of Treasurer is not an onerous role. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring bills are paid on time
- You will be a bank account signatory
- Record Grants and Donations.
Part of the role of the treasurer will also be to assist an independent charity examiner/auditor in their role to ensure correct accountability.
Finances/Basic Bookkeeping & accountancy
- Experience in accountancy
- supporting a charity
The majority of the role will be done from home with the few occasions of travelling to trustee meetings and banking
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We will meet on a quarterly basis and keep in touch via email.|
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
depending on the expenses
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- This role is adaptable for different abilities