Adur Special Needs Project
Adur Special Needs Project is a Shoreham and Adur based charity providing play for children and young adults (aged 5-15) with special needs and disabilities.
The Charity is looking for new Trustees to join their Management Team.
We have exciting, but challenging, plans to double the number of children we support between now and 2022; and made even more challenging by the COVID-19 crisis.
If you would like to be part of a team that can make a real difference to children and young adults with special educational needs and disabilities, please get in touch.
Suitable candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check before their appointment is confirmed.
1. Knowing that you will be making a difference to the lives of local children and young adults with special educational needs and disabilities.
2. Being part of a friendly, positive team.
3. The opportunity to gain experience of sitting on a management committee - if this is new to you.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||The role of Trustee is unpaid and requires applicants to commit to up to 2 hours each week, along with visits to the Play Scheme, which operates on the second and fourth Saturdays during term time.|
Where does this role take place?
- Trusteeship and Committee Work
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- This role is adaptable for different abilities