Sussex Against Bullying CIC
Sussex Against Bullying is a voluntary organisation based in Sussex, aiming to provide a range of support services to young people aged 8-18 affected by bullying.
This is a new organisation looking for trustees to help the organisation gain charity registration and establish its services.
The role of a trustee isn't an onerous role. Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the day to day admin of the charity.
- Ensure that the charity sticks with its governing document.
- Ensure that the charity pursues it's aims and objectives.
- Act in the best interest of the charity and the young people.
- Act as a liaison between volunteers and trustees.
We are looking for people who have some experience of working within a management committee.
We are particularly interested to hear from people with a background in social work or education. But if you have other skills to offer, we would be interested to hear from you.
This is an opportunity for you to help establish a new charity and support young people affected by bullying. You will work within a team to help run the charity, helping with the day to day administration, making sure we are keeping to our charitable purpose.
The majority of work can be done from home, you may be required to travel to meetings which will be done on a quarterly basis at a venue which best suits the trustees.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Trustees shall meet on a quarterly basis and shall be in contact via telephone between meetings|
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Depending on expenses
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years