Are you a whizz videographer? Do you have equipment that you would be happy to use for the task? We are looking for someone to put together a number of videos for different audiences across all our services. This will include filming and editing the video's.
- One minute video per service as a form of introduction for new staff and volunteers.
- A video induction for our befriending volunteers.
- A video encompassing the Community Development function for both internal and external audiences.
Working with the Community Development Manager and volunteering team to video and then edit footage to put together a professional finished product.
If you can help then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an someone that is confident in video making. You may do it professionally, be studying, or a hobbyist, but we are looking for someone who has the skills to do this role as we don't!!
- Learn about the services we provide across West Sussex.
- Meet a variety of new people.
- Feel part of a team.
This is a short term volunteering opportunity. Depending on your time we see this being up to 3 months. We can be very flexible in terms of when the filming takes place. You would need to visit our services and as an organisation we have Covid safety measures in place that protect volunteers, clients and staff.
Travel expenses out of Worthing will be reimbursed.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||There is real flexibility with this role. The filming at projects would need to be booked-in but editing can take place at home, anytime.|
- Film Making
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities