Boom Credit Union!
SkillsBasic IT, reading, writing, communication skills. Works well in a team and can be curious to learn new areas of the organisation.
1. The individual will be supported in the role to bring out their skills and learn new ones
2. There is a space here to be supported within personal targets, e.g. confidence, communication, presentations
3. Travel expenses paid within reason
Practical ConsiderationsWe are located centrally in Worthing town therefore routes are mostly accessible.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Office hours for this role would be anytime between 10am - 5pm but this can be selected by the volunteer. Minimum length of shift would be 3 hours.|
Where does this role take place?
129 Montague Street
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Administration and Office
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Support on Offer