Volunteer Administrator/PA - Schools Projects
Are you interested in getting involved with a new social enterprise that supports regional tree planting and maintenance and environmental projects for schools, colleges and the community in the Sussex region and potentially beyond?
Are you well organised with great admin skills and attention to detail?
We are looking for a Full or Part Time volunteer administrator to support one of the Directors in managing local school tree planting and maintenance projects that we are currently fundraising for.
The role could involve liaison with our contacts at schools via email and phone, contacting existing supporters or and assisting in organising email campaigns.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- The opportunity to ultimately make a difference to young peoples lives through connecting them with environmental projects
- Be part of an initiative to plant trees and develop environmental projects in schools and colleges in the region.
- Develop your learning of environmental and sustainability issues.
You will be working from home and will need your own IT equipment and access to Wi-Fi.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexibility on working schedule, weekly schedule is agreed in advance.|
- Administration and Office
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
There is scope for more than one position
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities