Volunteer Bid Writer
MaryGold Grows are looking for a volunteer to write funding bids. This role would include the following tasks:
- Researching for appropriate funding sources for a small social enterprise - non for profit.
- Writing applications for funding, and liaising with the funders.
- Communicating with the Project Leader.
- Experience in writing funding applications.
- Familiarity with learning disability and autism would be useful.
- Communication skills.
- Listening skills
- IT Skills (Word processing, email, online research)
- Able to research online.
- Reward of helping a brand new project get off the ground.
- Additional experience of working in the social enterprise sector, (adding value to your CV).
- Satisfaction of helping clients with learning difficulties and autism.
- Volunteer opportunity to work mainly from home.
- Volunteer will need to meet with Project Leader on a flexible basis.
- Volunteer will need access to a computer - Project Leader will provide volunteer with memory stick.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexibility due to working from home.|
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities