Volunteer Bid Writer
MaryGold Grows are looking for a volunteer to write funding bids. This role would include the following tasks:
Researching for appropriate funding sources for a small social enterprise - non for profit.
Writing applications for funding, and liaising with the funders.
Communicating with the Project Leader.
Experience in writing funding applications.
Familiarity with learning disability and autism would be useful.
IT Skills (Word processing, email, online research)
Able to research online.
- Reward of helping a brand new project get off the ground.
- Additional experience of working in the social enterprise sector, (adding value to your CV).
- Satisfaction of helping clients with learning difficulties and autism.
Volunteer opportunity to work mainly from home. Volunteer will need to meet with Project Leader on a flexible basis.
Volunteer will need access to a computer. Project Leader will provide volunteer with memory stick.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexibility due to working from home.|
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer