It Socks to be Lonely Sometimes Limited / The Glamour Club
To recruit and onboard volunteers for both behind the scenes and on the day of The Glamour Club event.
To attend volunteer networking meetings and help towards building strategy and operations policies and procedures.
Recruitment background would be useful and in the volunteering arena most beneficial but not essential. We are offering training opportunities for those who aspire to be a volunteer co-ordinator too.
- To be involved in a spectacular event which is taking Worthing by storm tackling loneliness and social isolation in a very different and visual, fun way.
- A great opportunity for someone who wants to brush up on their recruitment skills.
- To eradicate loneliness and social isolation they may be suffering themselves and to be part of an already renowned very friendly team.
Access to a computer, printer and telephone.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||As many or little hours as you can manage.|
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Womens Issues
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Local Events
- Marketing and Media
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities