SkillsDrivers must be aged 25 or over with a full clean license (Essential). Ability to follow policies and procedures especially relating to food hygiene and health and safety (Essential).
Be at the forefront of stopping good food from going to waste and be involved in a new low-carbon food distribution project.
Be part of a friendly team of like-minded people.
New experience and skills to add to your CV.
- Please note that agreement to a DBS check is required for this role.
- Good level of fitness to cycle a power assisted e-cargo bike.
- Able to complete free training.
- The FareShare Sussex warehouse is based in Moulsecoomb. (Accessible by bus on the 25, 28, 29 and 50 (Moulsecoomb Way bus stop) or 10-15 minute walk from Moulsecoomb train station.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be paid, and a free lunch on site.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Unit 3 Fairway Business Centre
Limited due to warehouse environment
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Reasonable travel expenses
Health and Safety
Yes prior to starting first shift
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Covered by our Employers Liability insurance
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Over 18 only
Support on Offer
Ongoing to include Food Hygiene, manual handling and possibly fork lift truck training