Volunteer E-Commerce Lister
Care for Veterans
As an e-commerce researcher/lister you will be helping to raise the funds needed to provide care for disabled ex-servicemen and women when they need it most. Your role is to support the community support officer researching items and providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile to ensure that our Online department is as successful as possible.
- Computer literacy and confident internet usage are essential Accurate language skills; spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail.
- E-commerce experience essential especially Ebay.
- An interest in retro, design, antiques or collectables (not essential).
- Good state of health and mobility is essential as you will be ascending and descending stairs and carrying boxes/large items.
- You will have the opportunity to come across some fascinating donated items.
- You will be able to utilise your keen interest in online selling.
- Once you have completed your training you will be invited to our Volunteer Thank You events, receive t-shirt, name badge and volunteer handbook. You will also have access to our volunteer closed Facebook group where you can connect, share and talk all things volunteering.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Attendance is flexible but it would be best if someone could commit to coming in for at least a half day each week.|
Where does this role take place?
- No specific interest
- Administration and Office
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities