Livestock (Mothers Uncovered/Soulfood)
Sign up to be a Volunteer Fundraiser and join us in creating and assisting in fundraising campaigns for Livestock and its projects.
Livestock is a charity that works within the community, running arts groups, events and performances to support, educate and entertain.
They have various projects, including Mothers Uncovered and Teen Years. These projects provide a support service to mothers, parents and carers through workshops and arts projects.
In Mothers Uncovered - women are encouraged to talk openly and honestly about their feelings and experiences, without fear of judgement and to celebrate and mark this point in their lives.
The charity also presents SoulFood - community food workshops. SoulFood runs events in schools, food banks and community centres to get participants excited about food and feeling confident in sharing foo
Lastly, m/others uncorked presents immersive, improvised shows to engage people with social issues.
We are looking for people to help us take our fundraising campaigns to the next level as we grow in size and demand.
Types of tasks/activities you could be involved in:
- Finding creative ways to fund with the community in person and online.
- Organising fundraising events.
- Inspiring others to fundraise and support our work.
- Writing grant applications – support and training will be offered here
- Complete all necessary paperwork and provide basic monitoring data as required.
- Undertake appropriate training.
- We will provide ongoing support, including exciting and inspiring fundraising ideas.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for fundraising and inspiring other to fundraise.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Have a commitment to representing us in a passionate and inspiring way.
- Are able to access and use IT to email and join meeting with other volunteers/staff.
- Have a passion for the work we do, whether it is for the peer support, arts or food aspects.
This role will give someone the opportunity to:
- Be involved in a growing local charity.
- Learn new skills and gain experience to strengthen your CV.
- Recognition of your fundraising achievements.
- Have all expenses paid.
- Training depending on the dates of recruitment.
- Able to attend meetings and complete online induction and possibly training depending on task and experience.
- All fundraising must be carried out within the most current Government Covid-19 guidelines and the gathering in groups and local lockdowns.
- Access to IT will be needed.
- Expenses will be reimbursed as agreed.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Ideally we are looking for someone who can offer a commitment of at least three hours a week. We are flexible about which days/times that you work.|
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Community Food
- Employment, Education and Training
- Families and Parenting
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- Womens Issues
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Business Skills
- Fundraising and Finance
- Local Events
- Marketing and Media
- Supporting People and Befriending
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities
informal training and signposting to external training if possible.