Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador
Terrence Higgins Trust (Brighton)
Sign up to be a Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador and join us in the fight against HIV.
The Terrence Higgins Trust is the UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity supporting people living with HIV and working to end the transmission of HIV in the UK.
As a Volunteer Fundraising Ambassador, you will support our work by fundraising with your friends, colleagues, and family. This is a vital role as it helps us to reach new people and inspire support.
Types of tasks/activities you could be involved in:
- Fundraising with your friends, colleagues, family and online or offline communities/networks.
- Organising events.
- Inspiring others to fundraise and support our work.
- To act as an ambassador for the charity and champion the work we do everyday to end HIV transmissions by 2030.
All volunteers will be expected to:
- Complete all necessary paperwork and provide basic monitoring data as required.
- Undertake appropriate online training.
We will provide ongoing support, including exciting and inspiring fundraising ideas.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Passion for fundraising and inspiring other to fundraise.
- Basic understanding of the issues relating to HIV and Aids or a willingness to learn.
- Commitment to representing us in a positive and constructive way.
- Opportunity to make an impact on the work of the charity.
- Great experience for anyone hoping to start a career in the charity sector.
- Recognition of your fundraising achievements.
- Fundraising to be done within your local community.
- Able to attend meetings and complete online training modules.
- All fundraising must be carried out within the most current Government Covid-19 guidelines and the gathering in groups and local lockdowns.
- Expenses will be reimbursed as agreed.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Commitment can be flexible around your personal, family and work commitments.|
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Reimbursement of expenses as agreed
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Must be 18+
- Support on Offer
Online training modules.