Ronald Mcdonald House - Brighton
We are looking for people who are happy working in a small group or alone as we are a small team here. We are looking for someone creative and of any age. We would be looking for someone happy to talk to others and who likes working outside.
Here at Ronald McDonald House Brighton we have a small garden area which needs some loving care. After winter it needs a bit of an overhaul - clearing out weeds, dead plants/vegetation and some litter. Planting of new plants would also be valuable.
We are on the corner with Eastern Road which is served by buses no. 1 and 7.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
21 Abbey Road
- Families and Parenting
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
We are on a slope so it may be tricky for wheelchairs users to access, we could provide support however.
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer