Volunteer Minibus Driver
KESTRO (Worthing District Stroke Club)
To collect members of the KESTRO stroke club on Friday afternoons in the Worthing/Goring-by-Sea area. Duty will entail get minibus from hire company, collect members (helper/escort provided) from their homes, and take to Goring United Reformed Church Hall for the club meeting at 2 p.m. At 4 p.m. return members to their homes and return minibus. Instruction will be provided in the use of tail lift.
A clean driving licence with permission to drive a 12-seater minibus.
Experience of driving a minibus preferred but a simple test will be set by the hire company.
- Providing an essential service for the local community.
- Helping people who have had a stroke.
- Being Part of a small team of volunteer drivers on a rota basis.
Being a caring person and joining in with the club activities.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||to be able to collect mini bus in Worthing at 1 p.m. and return to hire company at 5 p.m.|
- No specific interest
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities
test by minibus hire company