First Base (BHT)
We are looking for a volunteer photographer to help us capture the atmosphere at our flagship cycling event, Bike It Brighton, which takes place on Sunday 7 June at Preston Park Velodrome. The event asks members of the public to cycle as many laps of the track as they can and get sponsored for taking part. The event raises money to support vulnerably housed or rough sleeping individuals to get the advice that they need and find a place they can call home.
In this role you will:
- Photograph participants/spectators/staff to capture the atmosphere of the event
- Incorporate the Brighton Housing Trust brand into your images
- Take a wide range of photographs including action shots, participants receiving their medals, friends and family etc.
We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in photography, with good quality equipment, an interest in charitable events and enthusiasm to get involved.
- Experience of photographing sporting event
- Reasonable travel expenses paid
- Refreshments provided.
Easily accessible on bus routes 5, 5A and 5B
When do I need to be available?
|Details||The event will be taking place all day on Sunday 7th June and so the photorgrapher would need to be free approximately between 9am-4pm on this day although this is flexible and can be discussed.|
Where does this role take place?
Preston Park Velodrome
- Fitness and Sport
- Mental Health
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Substance Misuses and Addiction
- Young People
- Film Making
- Marketing and Media
- One-off Activity
- Supporting Charities
There is step-free access from the road onto the velodrome but please note the road surface is uneven in parts. There will be accessible toilets onsite.
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed and refreshments will be provided.
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities