Volunteer Receptionist - Brighton
Terrence Higgins Trust
We are looking for some new volunteers to join our reception team in Brighton.
Would you enjoy being in a front of house role, representing Terrence Higgins Trust, with our service users both face 2 face, on the telephone, and via email?
Are you organised, friendly and keen to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- To be able to deal with members of the public in a relaxed and efficient manner, have sensitivity to peoples needs and an ability to help people feel welcome and at ease.
- To be aware of the possible needs of people living with HIV and other sexual health diagnoses in order to provide a helpful and appropriate service.
- To be flexible in your approach to the work and willing to try new activities and learn new skills.
- Reception training provided.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses where possible.
- References given subject to Terrence Higgins Trust policy.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
61 Ship Street
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender
- Administration and Office
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities