We are looking for people who can do shopping for vulnerable and isolated people at risk who cannot get to the shops themselves during the coronavirus crisis.
- Understanding of older people and/or people with disabilities/long term health conditions
- Non judgemental attitude
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Commitment and reliability
- Respect for confidentiality
- Friendliness and warmth
- Empathy and resilience
- Car drivers useful but not essential.
- Connects you to others
- Can advance your career, particularly good opportunity for people looking to gain experience for care, social, health and charity sectors.
Volunteers will be reimbursed for all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||1hr+ a week|
- Black and Minority Ethnic Communities
- Community Food
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Supporting People and Befriending
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities