Volunteer to support creative sessions
Equal Arts Henpower Project
We are looking for a lovely volunteer to help support our creative sessions at Brooke Mead supported seniors Housing in Brighton.
These sessions are inter-generational and involve residents, who live with early stage dementia, and children from the local nursery.
Duties would be supporting residents to engage with sessions creatively, helping artists to set up and clear away.
Brooke Mead sessions Tuesdays 10–12 pm until 17 December 2019 (possibility of extending sessions to next year).
Enthusiasm, patience experience of working with people living with dementias would be beneficial, however support will be provided.
- Experience in working in working for a national arts charity.
- Experience in being part of a fun inspiring intergenerational creative session.
- Opportunities to develop creative practice.
There is no parking at Brooke Mead so getting public transport to venue is advised - Grand Parade buses are nearby.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Tuesday morning 10-12|
Where does this role take place?
Brooke Mead Court
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer