We urgently need people with some technical skills in the following roles to repair scooters and powerchairs:
1. Electrical repairs, primarily of mobility scooters;
2. Mechanical Repairs, primarily of mobility scooters;
3. Workshop stores technician to sort and catalogue parts and refurbish them for use and resale;
4. Assessment technician - this involves working with disabled clients and requires a DBS check.
5. Enthusiastic labourer to help move scooters, powerchairs and parts, most of which are too heavy for me to lift!
car mechanics, engineers, electricians, experience all helpful. Training given.
1. Meet other people
2. Help the disabled
3. Expand CV
When do I need to be available?
- Practical Skills
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer